CLIENT ATTORNEY PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM (C.A.P.P.)
When it comes to planning to protect your estate and your loved ones, the Law Office Of Jonathon L. Petty, Inc. is committed to making sure that you have the opportunity to keep your estate planning up to date and relevant. We have developed a unique approach to ensure each participant’s plan is reviewed regularly and updated according to changes in laws or to a client’s life situation. The Law Office Of Jonathon L. Petty, Inc., offers a Client Attorney Partnership Program (C.A.P.P.), which is a Trust Maintenance program designed to assure your estate plan remains current with today’s tax laws, your changing financial picture, and your family needs.
1. Law office responsible for monitoring changes in the law and advising with an annual letter when amendments should be considered by the client.
2. 24/7 emergency access to Health Care Directives for physicians and medical care providers via paid membership in the Legal Directives Emergency Medical Access Program. Legal Directives, LLC provides immediate access to your healthcare power of attorney, living will, HIPAA authorization, emergency contact information, physician information and allergies and medical conditions. The Legal Directives wallet card gives emergency responders and hospitals two ways to access your important healthcare directives and emergency contacts. They may use our automated phone system or login through an online portal. Either way, Legal Directives provides the directives needed in the case of an emergency.
3. No charge for phone calls.
4. Discounted rate for transfer of additional deeds and/or Assignment of Notes, registration of accounts, and/or preparation of beneficiary designations for non-business related assets.
5. Unlimited access to protected, personalized client portal to access client documents.
6. Annual funding report and continued funding assistance.
7. Semi-monthly newsletter covering a variety of estate topics.
8. Educational workshops for clients, advisors and client’s trustees/agents.
9. Communications with financial and tax advisors at no additional charge.
10. Discounted rates for settlement/trust administration services for your successor trustee to ensure smooth transition of your estate upon disability or death. When documents are up to date and the asset inventory is current, it is much less time consuming for the administrative work.